POSTAL 4: No Regerts

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This is a fukking mass murderer simulator, send that shyt to one of those cac sites we can't name it for SEO purposes :camby:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 was the hatred prototype, 2 was what it was, 3 was a buggy incomplete shell of that, no one is going to buy 4. Running with scissors had their day

After watching the video, its just postal 2 with updated graphics.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Never played Postal but from what I remember hearing about it back in the day it seemed like a game designed specially for homicidal incel white males

To be fair, Postal 2 was funny because it put you in situations that became violent without your input.

You go to your job and you find out you're fired. Protesters break in and try to kill you all.

You go the bank to cash your check, you have to stand in a long ass line. Once you get to the counter (after you waited a few minutes) bank robbers show up.

Now every time, you can go "postal" but you can also just run away. The world around you gets violent before you do anything usually.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, Postal 2 was funny because it put you in situations that became violent without your input.

You go to your job and you find out you're fired. Protesters break in and try to kill you all.

You go the bank to cash your check, you have to stand in a long ass line. Once you get to the counter (after you waited a few minutes) bank robbers show up.

Now every time, you can go "postal" but you can also just run away. The world around you gets violent before you do anything usually.
You can actually finish postal 2 without any violence

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i remember me and my friend playing Postal 2 and laughing our ass off at the fukkery, pissing in people's mouths watching them vomit then taking a shovel and knocking their head off their bodies :mjlol: