Jim Jones - The 7 Day Theory

Young Jeezy - Trap or Die

Gucci Mane - EA Sportcenter

Fabolous - There is no competition

:wow:

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Doo Wop - The New Testament - honestly a tie between this mixtape, The Diaz Bros. mixtape and DJ Camilo's Queens Style. all those are as close to perfection and have sentimental value that none of my other fav. mixtape can match.
Doo Wop - '95 Live the beginning of doo wop's dope ass mixtape intros.
Tony Touch & Doo Wop Are The Diaz Brothers (the first one from '97) the phone tape intro with doo wop, don black and tony touch is some classic "let me flip your shyt iller than you" shyt and these nikkas weren't even rappers.
DJ Camilo - Queens Style (Tape #19) shyt was the perfect mix of underground/mainstream and exclusives and came out and held my spring break down nicely in 98.
DJ Premier, Evil Dee, PF Cuttin', Mr. Cee & Tony Touch - 5 Deadly Venoms Of Brooklyn groundbreaking shyt, so ill i copped this shyt twice.
Tony Touch - Power Cypha Pt. 2 50 More MC's - my fav. of the power cypha trilogy. straight fire.
DJ Soul - Competition Is None - still pissed that i let my friend borrow this and he played it so much, the tape broke. :sadbron:
Tony Touch - Keep Feedin' Ya (Tape#54) - hearing canibus's verse from "Beasts From The East" on here months before the lost boyz lp dropped along with "My World" and "Black On Black Crime." shyt was :ahh:
Tony Touch & DJ Khaled - Terrorist Activity
- the first time i ever heard of DJ Khaled back in '98, how did he end up so wack? :why: his side of the mixtape was iller than tony touch's.

DJ Clue - Springtime Stick-Up Pt. 2

DJ Clue - Platinum Plus

DJ Clue - Triple Platinum

DJ Clue? - You Can’t Impeach The President ’99

DJ Zooted - Zooted After Death Pt. 2
- this is one of the illest yet most slept-on mixtapes ever released. i don't know who the fukk this dude is (the dude at the mixtape spot i bought this from said he was from seattle i guess, but man this cat had exclusives. there's shyt on here that still hasn't hit the net over15 years later.

DJ Cosmic "Strictly Skillz" Kev - Money Talks (this cat was down with the philly cats that he had "Without A Doubt" from The Roots on here a full year before "Things Fall Apart" came out.) shyt was :gladbron:

Mr. Cee - Best Of Mobb Deep

Cormega - Mega 2001

J. Grand - 74 Minutes Of Funk: Vol. 7

there's another cosmic kev one from summer of 97 that i can't remember the title of but it had mad exclusives and got mad play. it had rakim's "it's been along time", trigger and smoothe's "smith bros." joint, mic geronimo's "hardrocks", diamond d's "5 fingaz of death" all months before they dropped. the only other think i can remember about it is the mixtape cover was larenz tate's face when the tries to run with the money at the end of "Dead Presidents" and gets caught in the hallway by the cops. classic shyt.

that's all i can think of off the top, there's a few i'm missing but those were my favorites and held me down nicely when they came out.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
lloyd_banks_front-450x450.jpg

youngchris1-300x300.jpg

imma just give you 2 cause we can be here all day if i keep goin.

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Doo Wop - The New Testament - honestly a tie between this mixtape, The Diaz Bros. mixtape and DJ Camilo's Queens Style. all those are as close to perfection and have sentimental value that none of my other fav. mixtape can match.
Doo Wop - '95 Live
Tony Touch & Doo Wop Are The Diaz Brothers (the first one from '97)
DJ Camilo - Queens Style (Tape #19)
DJ Premier, Evil Dee, PF Cuttin', Mr. Cee & Tony Touch - 5 Deadly Venoms Of Brooklyn
Tony Touch - Power Cypha Pt. 2 50 More MC's - my fav. of the power cypha trilogy
DJ Soul - Competition Is None - still pissed that i let my friend borrow this and he played it so much, the tape broke. :sadbron:
Tony Touch - Keep Feedin' Ya (Tape#54)
Tony Touch & DJ Khaled - Terrorist Activity
- the first time i ever heard of DJ Khaled back in '98, how did he end up so wack? :why: his side of the mixtape was iller than tony touch's.

DJ Clue - Springtime Stick-Up Pt. 2

DJ Clue - Platinum Plus

DJ Clue - Triple Platinum

DJ Clue? - You Can’t Impeach The President ’99

DJ Zooted - Zooted After Death Pt. 2
- this is one of the illest yet most slept-on mixtapes ever released. i don't know who the fukk this dude is (the dude at the mixtape spot i bought this from said he was from seattle i guess, but man this cat had exclusives. there's shyt on here that still hasn't hit the net over15 years later.

DJ Cosmic "Strictly Skillz" Kev - Money Talks (this cat was down with the philly cats that he had "Without A Doubt" from The Roots on here a full year before "Things Fall Apart" came out.) shyt was :gladbron:

Mr. Cee - Best Of Mobb Deep

Cormega - Mega 2001

J. Grand - 74 Minutes Of Funk: Vol. 7

there's another cosmic kev one from summer of 97 that i can't remember the title of but it had mad exclusives and got mad play. it had rakim's "it's been along time", trigger and smoothe's "smith bros." joint, mic geronimo's "hardrocks", diamond d's "5 fingaz of death" all months before they dropped. the only other think i can remember about it is the mixtape cover was larenz tate's face when the tries to run with the money at the end of "Dead Presidents" and gets caught in the hallway by the cops. classic shyt.

that's all i can think of off the top, there's a few i'm missing but those were my favorites and held me down nicely when they came out.

I've never heard of any of these

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
Lloyd Banks - Money in the Bank. He should have kept this style instead because his punchlines had me laughing like old Redman

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Lloyd Banks VS Oo Wop. (One of my favorite mixtapes ever and I can't find it anywhere these days)

Dipset - All Eyes On Zeke. Who Shot Zeeky.

Jadakiss - The Champ Is Here

Jim Jones - Ryder Muzik

Lloyd Banks, G Unit - The S.W.A.T mixtape.

Big Pun - Lyrical Assassin

Lil Wayne - No Ceilings

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
Raekwon - Blood on Chef's Apron is the recent one i dug the most and got many many spins

i remember buying the first Funkmaster Flex 60 Minutes of Funk CD LOL. that one was a game changer.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Joe Budden-MM2, 3, 4
Ransom-Pain and Glory
Saigon-Yardfather vol 1
Papoose-Moment of Silence
Ali Vegas-Rebirth of a Prince