Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
good logos
8a6e5e38e388f7154a8974ed5ee719b4.png

Logo_Image_03.png

bad logos

the-arlington-pediatric-center-in-virginia-is-a-great-organization-for-low-income-families-but-anyone-who-saw-this-old-logo-may-have-had-second-thoughts-it-made-it-onto-the-organizations-doors-and-awning-before-the-company-decided-to-pull-it.jpg

:dwillhuh:

the-aiga-association-of-design-has-archived-the-1974-catholic-churchs-archdiocesan-youth-commission-logo-as-an-example-of-great-design-subsequent-scandals-have-turned-the-logo-around-and-made-it-seem-quite-dark-indeed-.jpg

:dahell:

brazils-federal-university-of-santa-catarinas-institute-of-oriental-studies-was-going-for-a-japanese-temple-against-the-japanese-rising-sun-as-soon-as-someone-saw-the-uh-roof-in-a-butt-the-logo-achieved-meme-status-in-2005-and-the-school-took-it-down.jpg

:shaq:

when-the-british-office-of-government-commerce-unveiled-its-sleek-logo-redesign-in-2008-the-english-press-flipped-it-90-degrees-to-show-it-as-a-man-enjoying-himself-forcing-the-embarrassed-ogc-to-scrap-the-design.jpg

:scust:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
The GA lottery logo makes me think about my aunts peach cobbler:noah: The New Mexico lottery with the roadrunner is unique:obama:Oregon with the fingers crossed reminds me of something people did for luck back in the day:steviej:
ga-lottery.png
latest

OR-Lottery-Sponsor.jpg

tablogo-mm-big.png

powerball_gamelogo.ashx

tablogo-hl-big.png

the-famous-las-vegas-sign-usa-video-id473240277

Last edited: