Post something that has aged TERRIBLY

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Ok let's post sum bullshyt that has aged like milk. Stuff where when we go back and experience it again we're like "man wtf is this shyt:scusthov:" It can be anything. TV/Movies/Music/Games/Sports moments/Pop Culture moments/etc

I'll start

Beast Wars - Man I loved this show when I was a kid!!! It was so much fun seeing them transform and watching the CGI becuz it was new at the time. Looking at it now tho....omg I can't even look at it without wincing. God Dayum it looks bad:huhldup:

Last edited:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
As a bonus I should throw this bullshyt out there too. Besides a cpl tracks :scust:

Get_Rich_Or_Die_Tryin%27.JPG

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Ok let's post sum bullshyt that has aged like milk. Stuff where when we go back and experience it again we're like "man wtf is this shyt:scusthov:" It can be anything. TV/Movies/Music/Games/Sports moments/Pop Culture moments/etc

I'll start

Beast Wars - Man I loved this show when I was a kid!!! It was so much fun seeing them transform and watching the CGI becuz it was new at the time. Looking at it know tho....omg I can't even look at it without wincing. God Dayum it looks bad:huhldup: