Post some of the creative ways you’ve gone about approaching someone you were trying to get at

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Here, there’s a highway with an exit that outlets to a street right next to a popular park where you can see joggers/walkers from. So as im coming from somewhere (vet or something) with my pet dog in tow I peep this PYT walking a miniature dog to my right and knew I had to get at her. So I speed up so I could get in front of her, my plan being: park the car, get out, get dog out, get to track and front like i been out there walkin my dog but slow enough so that her and her little mini could catch up to us and im in there…………

Yadda yadda yadda………it worked :smugdraper:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: That wasnt "creative" breh.

Thats like a nikka saying I saw a girl parking at wal-mart. I power walked to beat her inside and "bumped" into her inside the store. Thats everyday shyt. Creative woulda been if u pulled a Marcus Graham off Boomerang

I :salute:you for getting urs though

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:russ: That wasnt "creative" breh.

Thats like a nikka saying I saw a girl parking at wal-mart. I power walked to beat her inside and "bumped" into her inside the store. Thats everyday shyt. Creative woulda been if u pulled a Marcus Graham off Boomerang

I :salute:you for getting urs though

i guess i should have added that i brought the dog out because i knew it would react to hers and provide a nice opening convo lol my fault