Post pics of chicks you've conquered

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
hold up, imma edit my identifying info off this skype pic then ill get it started

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
*waits for people to grab photos of dimes they're stalking on facebook and twitter* Talmbout "yeah I hit that. She suck a nikka dikk like she got diabetes and my nut juice is insulin:win:"

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
*waits for people to grab photos of dimes they're stalking on facebook and twitter* Talmbout "yeah I hit that. She suck a nikka dikk like she got diabetes and my nut juice is insulin:win:"

thx for not giving nlggas ideas on how to cheat the thread

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

oan, thread fail...op u suppose to kick it off fam....u gotta put ur right foot in the pool of acid first.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You know Gabrielle Union.................................:jawalrus:

Yeah I ain't ever hit that, cause I was literally at work and shiit, but she smiled at me in DC at a hotel one time............ so I was on her list of men that she thought about that day......:smugdraper:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You know Gabrielle Union.................................:jawalrus:

Yeah I ain't ever hit that, cause I was literally at work and shiit, but she smiled at me in DC at a hotel one time............ so I was on her list of men that she thought about that day......:smugdraper:

:laff:

thx for not giving nlggas ideas on how to cheat the thread
Coli goons aren't stupid, this was the FIRST THING that came into their heads when they saw the thread. This thread gon be filled with ducktales and you know it. You just want props on your pimp game and I'll admit if you did infact fukk that girl then I tip my hat to you breh. You did well. :cheers:

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
IMG_0979.jpg