Post examples of Seinfeld experiences you've lived

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I worked at a place when I was 19-22 . I had gotten real sociable because I worked there a long time and I was young and good looking :yeshrug: People would come and go so I was like a mentor or a lead and I would pop into random meetings and say what up people on a regular basis.

I thought I was just being courteous. I would usually say something nice or humorous and keep it moving. I ended up getting trapped.....on multiple occasions I said some funny shyt and dipped out on a high note. so leaving people with that they'd say something like "he's funny" and I started to be known as the funny guy. People would light up when they see me,expecting me to say something funny. I've never been the funny guy nor did I want to be, I had to destroy that persona with the harsh quickness.

My boy dated a woman with man hands. I remember he told me the first time they held hands he was shocked he said "it felt like the bottom of my timbs or like I shook my dad's hand". We used to call her gorilla grip