Post/discuss of sh!t that offends COLI neegaz (move this to whereever B)

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Let this shyt ride out for a few then put it wherever you think but the streets(forums) is talking so listen. Its been some shyt brewing in these forums since the great exodus. The challenge for you is how you plan to deal with it so listen B. I fukks with the COLI and only want good things for it. Can't put my finger on it but I'm going to be "prophetic" and say "money is the root of all evil". Now this is the internet, this a internet forum with internet nikkas behind a screen. It a challenge on how you want to address this because nikkas watching how the COLI gets down seeing some inconsistency and how thirsty simp nikkas have manipulated owners/mods in order put in motion their agenda, this my opinion from studying nikkas on here. With this being said...post some shyt that offends you so that motherfukkers won't think twice about creating a thread or a comment that will hurt your mothafukking feelings. So far we have appeased the cacs, women, fa...gays...cant post any tranny shyt or puedo, p*ssy pics from dating websites is cool and other shyt. :sitdown:

Nothing offends me, I am transparent my portfolio is out there for all to research and comment.

Live life YOLO fukk the world don't ask me for shyt