Post an underrated song and the poster below you will review it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

giphy.gif

That aside, the melody and the strength of the composition outshines the flaws but that's no surprise, that's what Hamilton does best on almost every track. Extremely soulful.

In honor of current events :mjgrin:

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
giphy.gif

That aside, the melody and the strength of the composition outshines the flaws but that's no surprise, that's what Hamilton does best on almost every track. Extremely soulful.

In honor of current events :mjgrin:

He started the track with a Diddy quote and then started talking directly to Diddy and sounds like heโ€™s calling him evil and out of touch. Sounds like a warning. Dope lyrics, but not a great beat.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
He started the track with a Diddy quote and then started talking directly to Diddy and sounds like heโ€™s calling him evil and out of touch. Sounds like a warning. Dope lyrics, but not a great beat.

Druggie CAC music

Sounds like some shyt you'd hear in the soundtrack of a Matrix ripoff from the early 2000s

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Druggie CAC music

Sounds like some shyt you'd hear in the soundtrack of a Matrix ripoff from the early 2000s

The genre was created by Daddy G and Tricky and influenced a lot of popular music in the 90s and 2000s, such as Gorillaz. Neneh Cherry was also involved in the early stages of Massive Attack.

IMG-7976.jpg

IMG-7973.jpg

IMG-7977.webp

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
Sounds really nice. I like how the song progress. The vocalist has solid range and tone. Overall very good track.

Song is dope . Definitely a groove. If I'm a serious beatmaker this gets sample it's so many ways to pitch this and chops this from the beat to vocals by bruh.

Here's my addition to this thread

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Song is dope . Definitely a groove. If I'm a serious beatmaker this gets sample it's so many ways to pitch this and chops this from the beat to vocals by bruh.

Here's my addition to this thread

Laidback vibe, somethin' to smoke to.
Will probably put this on my late night drive playlist.