Post a song or video that has made u cry

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

when this shyt hit at graduation i was like :childplease: then started looking around at all the bad bytches i didn't fukk and all my homies im prob never gon see again i was like :birdman: . tried to hold a straight face then a tear trickled down my cheek :to: had me looking soft in the spot. some girl thought it was cute :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
vitamin C - graduation (friends forever) - YouTube

when this shyt hit at graduation i was like :childplease: then started looking around at all the bad bytches i didn't fukk and all my homies im prob never gon see again i was like :birdman: . tried to hold a straight face then a tear trickled down my cheek :to: had me looking soft in the spot. some girl thought it was cute :manny:

i thought facebook eliminated that....people try to fukk their busted ass high school crushes everyday on facebook. it's actually disgusting....:snoop:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
I remember when I first heard Nas - The Message

I ain't cry like no bytch but it had me like :ohlawd:

Such powerful music :wow:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
[ame=http://youtu.be/5R21VIURwvY]Lyfe Jennings d-_-b "Done Crying" - YouTube[/ame]

:ohlawd: The snot bubbles and tears that emerged the 1st time I heard this song. You can hear the pain in his voice/lyrics.

Simply beautiful.......

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this damn song..i was watching the new york undercover episode after i came back from my ex's funeral..i was already an emotional mess..i had calmed myself down but after watching this and hearing the song it had me in tears

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Because I was Blinded by Love with the first girl i ever feel in love with she had me wrapped around her finger fukkING SUCKED FEELING LIKE THAT :facepalm:

Same as above she was my first love and will always be but fukk HER :sad:

And this one cuz i've been thru it before and its really tough to deal with :sad: