Post a chick @stomachlines WOULDN'T find attractive

Daps
Reppin
California
This one gonna be a doozy brehs. As we all know this...thing, has a penchant for being enamored by chicks that fall somewhere between Fuzzy Lumpkins and paper thin average, but he takes that teenage ability to find ONE fukkable quality to get you through the nut--and expounds on that bytch through some kinda retard strengthened might.

I mean really TRY and think of a woman this nikka would not make a third appreciation thread about at 4 AM on a Friday.

I thought maybe

Susan-Boyle.jpg

But he would prolly find her voice good enough to put a kid in her.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
This one gonna be a doozy brehs. As we all know this...thing, has a penchant for being enamored by chicks that fall somewhere between Fuzzy Lumpkins and paper thin average, but he takes that teenage ability to find ONE fukkable quality to get you through the nut--and expounds on that bytch through some kinda retard strengthened might.

I mean really TRY and think of a woman this nikka would not make a third appreciation thread about at 4 AM on a Friday.

I thought maybe

Susan-Boyle.jpg

:patrice: i thought you were supposed to post a woman he wouldnt find attractive?

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa

I thought maybe

Susan-Boyle.jpg

:whoa:

:dead: