Post 3 good things that the coli could/should eat off of

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The internet is information and knowledge is power. So let's empower one another :handshake:

1.) If you be getting it in, left it in, shot the club up and is raising a baby in this world? (shout out to @Grand Conde) well there isn't much available in terms of medicine when/if your kid is sick. There is one I can vouch for because my kid is sick currently and this stopped the cough, and is safe for kids as young as 3months. But you should check with your doctor if younger than 6months. It's called Hyland's mucus and cough. The only other kids choice was Zarbees and while I got that too, reviewers often spoke of their kids throwing up...

2. You like movies, tv shows/etc? Maybe you a Netflix junky but wish it had a show on Amazon prime or YouTube red or better yet, how about a bootleg :gladbron: like that Bruce Lee movie isn't front and center everywhere :youngsabo: if you don't know what I'm talking about then get to gettin...

putlocker2017.com :dame:

3. You like basketball? Because that link I just posted is Xbox one friendly..and so is this...

nbastream.net :win:

I know, I know. I just made it possible to cut the :lupe: well, you still need live tv as well. And I got that, but I don't know if this community is ready for all that. I could, but I don't think it's fair to the other more deserving posters to hog all the shine so I'm withdrawing my name from consideration :smugbiden:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Go to bed
I usually get up at 4am to shine, what's your purpose in this thread at this hour and will it benefit the community? :ld:
He has to buy it used from someone else first.
Anyone who has to do that, I feel for them. You'd have to be a real piece of shyt as a human being to continuously poke at a another man's struggles :troll:
Don't buy used goods from Craigslist
There is no nutritional value in this post. Buddy, if you can't contribute to the thread, at least be funny with the insult. These insults can probably be traced back to Russia it's so fukkin generic. Uses the term "based" in your name, also reps the "LWO" movement. One things clear, you a dikk rider. Probably the feds, I wouldn't trust this bot-e-boy coli :mjpls:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Never heard of putlocker, but getting a "site can't be reached" on the first attempt means that it aint worth shyt to begin with.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Did you try entering the www part champ :snoop:

Putlocker been around since megaupload
I googled it and clicked on the direct link to the homepage, champ...:mjlol:

Didn't Megaupload get hit by the feds? Another red flag. Just stop talking, breh

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I googled it and clicked on the direct link to the homepage, champ...:mjlol:

Didn't Megaupload get hit by the feds? Another red flag. Just stop talking, breh
Could you stop acting like you know what the fukk you're talking about, thanks :tu:

Yes, megaupload did get taken down. The feds are well aware of all the other download sites that host because the same links are on every website :snoop:

With net neutrality being a thing of the past, you know how cable companies will not fukk us over? Expect these types of places to go the way of the dodo. But I assume like always, other options will spring up once a "work around" is figured out. The sites I posted, I personally know of half a dozen other sites for each link that does it better :francis:

Just eat and you're welcome. And, if you could add some good info? What's the hold up?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Could you stop acting like you know what the fukk you're talking about, thanks :tu:

Yes, megaupload did get taken down. The feds are well aware of all the other download sites that host because the same links are on every website :snoop:

With net neutrality being a thing of the past, you know how cable companies will not fukk us over? Expect these types of places to go the way of the dodo. But I assume like always, other options will spring up once a "work around" is figured out. The sites I posted, I personally know of half a dozen other sites for each link that does it better :francis:

Just eat and you're welcome. And, if you could add some good info? What's the hold up?
What is there to add? Grab a Firestick, get Kodi, and stop all this extra shyt...I'll add that