Positive Thread of the Day:Teacher Appreciation Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
(since ya'll a buncha negative ass nikkas lets get some positivity goin :obama:)

Shout out to Ms. Richardson my 9th grade english teacher. She was a cool older black woman who kept it real all the time. I didn't do my homework. Even though I didn't do my homework I still got pretty good grades in her class. Most teachers were cool with that she wasn't when it came to me cause she knew I could do better. She called my folks that day and asked them if she could hold me after school and make me catch up on my work (of course they said yes). So as I sat there doing work she was giving me that real rap about how much better I could be and how she was legit tired of me slacking off. I appreciated that because most teachers didn't give a shyt but she did and she didnt want to see me fall thru the cracks. She kicked me in my ass when I needed it.
:cheers: to you Ms. Richardson

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
SHOUT OUT ALL MY TEACHERS THAT LOOKED OUT FOR A nikka
I WASNT NEVER CRAZY JUST A LIL BORED IN CLASS
I LUV YALL
SHOUT OUT MY FINE TEACHERS HAVE MY dikk HARD ALL CLASS!
THAT BODY KEPT A LOTTA LIL nikkaS GOIN TO SCHOOL

SHOUT OUT MR.CORBIN WHO TOLD ME THE RAP GAME WAS FULL OF fakkitS AND IT AINT REAL MUSIC NO MORE!!
ALSO TOLD ME TO EXPAND MY MIND!!

Juno

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
(since ya'll a buncha negative ass nikkas lets get some positivity goin :obama:)

Shout out to Ms. Richardson my 9th grade english teacher. She was a cool older black woman who kept it real all the time. I didn't do my homework. Even though I didn't do my homework I still got pretty good grades in her class. Most teachers were cool with that she wasn't when it came to me cause she knew I could do better. She called my folks that day and asked them if she could hold me after school and make me catch up on my work (of course they said yes). So as I sat there doing work she was giving me that real rap about how much better I could be and how she was legit tired of me slacking off. I appreciated that because most teachers didn't give a shyt but she did and she didnt want to see me fall thru the cracks. She kicked me in my ass when I needed it.
:cheers: to you Ms. Richardson

I feel you on this. Its teachers like her that actually care that i salute. More teachers by necessity had better start CAREING MORE because they are litteraly influencing / shaping OUR FUTURE...much respect for Ms. Richardson. :yes:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i remember i struggled in math 7th grade so when i came to 8th my counselor said "we're gonna put you in mr. g's class, he's really good"... thats the best teacher i ever had/seen :lawd: i'm not sure how many he's won in all, but by the time i came to his class he had multiple CONSECUTIVE teacher of the year awards. muhfukka was like lance armstrong with the shyt :wow:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ms. Thompson was 8th Grade English. Short lightskin thang with the Nia Long haircut and glass. Lips were on point too. I wonder if she still teach.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Im actually in college to become a teacher. i want to change lives early. do for the youth what wasn't done for me.