polygamy brehs black man with two wives

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
My African brehs already got uncles and cousins with multiple wives. My uncle (mom's younger brother) has 4 wives and a bunch of kids, but he has a lot of bread and they have good jobs and their own spots. He has one that is his favorite and she stays with him full-time.

All this talk about supporting gay marriage, but what about polygamy? Women like competing against each other and naturally don't mind being number 2 in a relationship depending who the dude is. Many women would like to be the 2nd wife of well to do men if it was legal.

Last edited:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My Africans breh already got uncles and cousins with multiple wives. My uncle (mom's younger brother) has 4 wives and a bunch of kids, but he has a lot of bread and they have good jobs and their own spots. He has one that is his favorite and she stays with him full-time.

All this talk about supporting gay marriage, but what about polygamy? Women like competing against each other and naturally don't mind being number 2 in a relationship depending who the dude is. Many women would like to be the 2nd wife of well to do men if it was legal.

Quite true in North & West Africa(don't know bout East or South so much) this is everyday occurence if the man can afford to take care of 2 households and needs, which every man CAN'T do. Dude is taking good care of two women and being a father to 7 kids? Most nikkas can't take care of one women or one child. Props