Polo Ralph Lauren

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Why do they still have stuff from last summer season? :wtf:

That whole "Black Watch" promo been there since last summer at least and shirts I seen last year in Macy's and on the website is still there. Not even on sale, it's the same exact polos. Are they not rotating seasons and/or designs anymore? Have they abandoned this sub-brand and focused more on their Rugby, Purple Label, Black Label, Denim & Supply brands?

Wtf going on?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

That whole "Black Watch" promo been there since last summer at least and shirts I seen last year in Macy's and on the website is still there. Not even on sale, it's the same exact polos. Are they not rotating seasons and/or designs anymore? Have they abandoned this sub-brand and focused more on their Rugby, Purple Label, Black Label, Denim & Supply brands?

Wtf going on?

image.jpg

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Wtf going on?

There are some designs & style groups within Polo that will NEVER go on sale. I don't know for certain if Black Watch is one or not, but you can come to Macy's & still get discounts on Polo when we have a Men's Event/Men's Letter or a storewide presale & get 20-25% off

As for the style, the Black Watch stuff may have been RTV (returned to vendor) right as Fall starts & brought back the following summer. And no I don't think the pricing of Black Watch is affected by any of their other brands

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
There are some designs & style groups within Polo that will NEVER go on sale. I don't know for certain if Black Watch is one or not, but you can come to Macy's & still get discounts on Polo when we have a Men's Event/Men's Letter or a storewide presale & get 20-25% off

As for the style, the Black Watch stuff may have been RTV (returned to vendor) right as Fall starts & brought back the following summer. And no I don't think the pricing of Black Watch is affected by any of their other brands
:ehh:

thanks breh

Dont know...but i mess with the Rugby brand...picked up a few sweaters, Rugby's, and hoodies. That D&S line is trash

:yes::myman:

just copped a cardigan for $40 yesterday. shyt too fly :whoo: