Police talking to you usin slang unnappreciation thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:dry:

shyt is wacc awkward and i dont know why they do it.

I remember a couple years ago, some cop came to us n started talkin. nikka had the audacity to say "so wussup, do you or any of the homies got beef in the street"

im like:what:

@ police officers callin nikkas "cuz" :snoop:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
As a black man, nikkas do this to me all the time at their job.

I'm walking in a certain part of Mantthan which is White People - R - US, I'm walking in the street because of tourists hogging up the sidewalk.

White people walking in the street, black guy says to White People...

Black Guy: Excuse me, can you please walk on the sidewalk :smile:
White People: :obama: and proceeds to walk on the sidewalk

I'm walking in the street....

Black Guy: Yo!
Me: I turn around
Black Guy: No walking in the Street :birdman:
Me: :wtb: then proceeds to goes on Sidewalk

Also at this tourist magnet that I wanted to visit, this nikka that worked there was talking to the tourist all proper and PC, when he got to me, nikka yells "Yo :birdman:" to get my attention.

Also another part of this "place" this Black Women that works there saw me and was like :wtf: :usure:

All n All the situations above didn't really bother me, but it was interesting though :ehh:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i remember a cop pulled up on me and my boy who was puerto rican after we got into a scrap with some other dudes and he goes, "where do u cocolos think you're going?"

me and him sat there like :comeon:

cocolo in miami is slang for a black dude. motherfukker didnt even know what he was saying.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

I'm walking in a certain part of Mantthan which is White People - R - US, I'm walking in the street because of tourists hogging up the sidewalk.

Also at this tourist magnet that I wanted to visit, this nikka that worked there was talking to the tourist all proper and PC, when he got to me, nikka yells "Yo :birdman:" to get my attention.

Also another part of this "place" this Black Women that works there saw me and was like :wtf: :usure:

All n All the situations above didn't really bother me, but it was interesting though :ehh:
:deadrose:

I remember we was at braums getting some ice cream. SOme nikka was workin there. He served the ladies before us with a smile on his face, talking alll polite.

When we get there he like "yo wussup what u want"

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Everytime somebody approaches me using slang they shouldn't be using. Mostly cacs:beli: and asians:mindblown: they get made fun off right in their face, if they're white i hit them with a bob from marketing+pauly shore+ christian bale lisp "heeeey Buuuuddddy" , and if they are asian I hit them with the old school subway battery salesman, "i have battery one dorra,one dorra." it stops them right in their tracks and lets them know that you know what they are doing

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's worse is when you try it on them and they aren't having it.

I was going up to Sedona last week and got pulled over doing 94 in a 75. Cop took my information and came back and issued me a warning. I breathed a :ahh: of relief and tried to dap him (I really did). He was not pleased, and merely looked at me like :beli:.

:pachaha:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

i know what you mean but I do this to black ppl as well, except I dont holla "yo" but I dont talk to them same as I do white ppl, I mean it is what it is

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Reminds me of a time I went to a white colleague of mine's wedding. When shaking hands with the wedding party, the father of the groom added all this extra shyt to the handshake. I didn't even notice at first but by mid-dap when it hit me I pulled my hand away like :wtf:

:dead: This killed me

the visual alone has me :russ:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
No lie, shyt reminds me of the movie Colors when they was callin every knucklehead in the movies "holmes"

or that cop movie with Cuba Gooding Jr, calling his partner "cuz"

:laff:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
No lie, shyt reminds me of the movie Colors when they was callin every knucklehead in the movies "holmes"

or that cop movie with Cuba Gooding Jr, calling his partner "cuz"

:laff:

WAS IT THE ONE WHEN HE WAS THAT CROOKED COP? THAT MOVIE WAS THE MOST UNINTENTIONAL FUNNY I'VE EVER SEEN. I WAS IN TEARS THE WHOLE TIME.