Police harass Englishman, Englishman abuses them

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame]http://youtu.be/knH51LX1e8Y[/ame]

Lol@i'll be getting out the car and making a citizens arrest and if you resist I will have to use reasonable force :pachaha:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame]http://youtu.be/8h2Cx6icXKE[/ame]

Lol@"it's not a mobile phone, it's an iPod :smugfavre"

The police must hate this kid :heh:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
2 minutes in, don't know if I can take any more lol but I might be missing a bit of context. He seemed antsy from the jump like he's daring them to do something.

"You're a punk, mate, and your breath smells of bacon" :dead:

Edit: Watched both videos. The guy is unlikable lol. He's antagonizing the shyt out of them. One day they're gonna catch him without his camera on some ol :ufdup:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 minutes in, don't know if I can take any more lol but I might be missing a bit of context. He seemed antsy from the jump like he's daring them to do something.

I think the first officer is accusing him of making a handbrake turn around a corner, but with no evidence he picked on the wrong driver, I think the driver got quite angry when the policeman tried to open his car door when he has no right to do so, then the :heh: hits.

The accent is kind of grating, but adds to the comedy for me :laugh:

Telling 8 policeman that if the numbers were equal he'd be making citizens arrests :dead:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Edit: Watched both videos. The guy is unlikable lol. He's antagonizing the shyt out of them. One day they're gonna catch him without his camera on some ol :ufdup:

Sounds like he's either a criminal or someone who complains about the police alot, cos they know his name and he says he won with complaints with the IPCC (independant police complaints conmission) before.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
sometimes i wish i wasnt high all the time and didnt always have weed on me or i would do this shyt too

Gmack

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would never do this. Its just not worth it.

Makes for good yt footage though.