Poker Face from Rian Johnson (Knives Out) - Mystery-of-the-week TV Show in the style of Columbo, Streaming now on Peacock

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I'm surprised they dropped 4 at once. Lord knows Peacock could use people tuning into the service every week for as long as possible.
I usually get annoyed at those 3 ep premieres especially when the show is an hour, but there's not much on right now. working from home and just peeped the first 3. i think i like each ep more than the last. this and last of us what a start to the tv year

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
After watching all 4, ill probably finish out the season. But this could be way better. I'm really watching for "the chase". Her Columbo imitation is lame. I get its a tribute but it still comes off as lame. Some of the stories kinda silly too.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I really enjoyed the second episode. I like movies and TV shows that take place in BFE America. The episode also had a babyface and chicken shyt heel if your familiar with wrestling terms. Ngl for the first time in 5+ years I crave a Subway sandwich :mjcry:

I think its bs how there's ads during the show, Peacock is annoying.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I finished watching the four episodes released. Episode 2 & 3 were my favorites. The guest stars get to shine for their episode. 3 is the funniest and I guarantee you we all made the same face during one part in that episode :russ:

This was very bingeable so I'll probably wait until the other episodes come out to come back. The episode formula can get tiring but like I said the guest stars make the show fun.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those who have watched all 4, how indicative of quality is E1 in comparison to E2-4?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
pretty solid so far.

I was wondering how they'd frame her solving mysteries...it's not your typical cop procedural shyt like other shows have done

first ep was the strongest and 2/3 are about equal. 4th was ok

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I really enjoyed the second episode. I like movies and TV shows that take place in BFE America. The episode also had a babyface and chicken shyt heel if your familiar with wrestling terms. Ngl for the first time in 5+ years I crave a Subway sandwich :mjcry:

I think its bs how there's ads during the show, Peacock is annoying.

THERES AN ADDLESS VERSION OF PEACOCK LOL .. U ON THE $4.99 PLAN .. SPEND 5 BUX MORE

SHOW IS DOPE 2 EPISODES IN THO .. BOUT TO WATCH THE LIL REL EPISODE

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
THERES AN ADDLESS VERSION OF PEACOCK LOL .. U ON THE $4.99 PLAN .. SPEND 5 BUX MORE

SHOW IS DOPE 2 EPISODES IN THO .. BOUT TO WATCH THE LIL REL EPISODE

I have premium Peacock through Xfinity. I saw other people with the same complaints online.