Pokemon Yellow was the GOAT Gameboy Color game

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The simplicity. The thrill of starting from Pallet Town and having a chance to fight against the Elite 4. Depending on Pidgey to take on Brock because Pikachu's bytch ass wouldn't take a thunder stone...damn...I miss those Gameboy color days. I'm hoping X and Y can live up to the hype it's been getting from the Japanese press.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
The last pokemon game I played was platinum I thought it was garbage. The pokemon games that came before diamond and pearl are GOAT

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
The simplicity. The thrill of starting from Pallet Town and having a chance to fight against the Elite 4. Depending on Pidgey to take on Brock because Pikachu's bytch ass wouldn't take a thunder stone...damn...I miss those Gameboy color days. I'm hoping X and Y can live up to the hype it's been getting from the Japanese press.

Getting all three starters:blessed:, all of the towns being their respective colors:blessed:,life was good:ahh:

edit: whole up, you didn't use mankey back then:wtf:?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pokemon Crystal GOAT gameboy color game, I was missing 14 pokemon charmander evo, squirtle evo, bulbsaur evo, mew and mewtwo, and could had them all if I knew you could trade red,blue and yellow to crystal. I could have been a pokemon master:to:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
ive always wished they made a updated version of yellow with good colour and graphics.

my yellow stopped working yearssss ago :sadbron:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive always wished they made a updated version of yellow with good colour and graphics.

my yellow stopped working yearssss ago :sadbron:

there might be a pokemon hack of yellow that is based off firered that someone did, you gonna have check the pokecommunity for that though.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps