Pokémon Scarlet and Violet sold 10+ million units in 3 days (Biggest Console Exclusive Launch of All-Time)

Daps
I’m reading everywhere that the graphics are trash and it’s filled with bugs.

Was gonna buy this for my daughter but… :patrice:

:mjlol: Game's a broken piece of shyt, Pokemon's just the biggest entertainment IP on earth so it's guaranteed to sell millions no matter how bad it is. The Pokemon Battle Royale game on OG Wii ran and looked better than this game :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m reading everywhere that the graphics are trash and it’s filled with bugs.

Was gonna buy this for my daughter but… :patrice:

Lol kids are not gonna care about all that shyt. Pokemon is like the all-ages version of call of duty, even if its Garbo the people that fukk with it are gonna enjoy it regardless

From what I hear this one seems to be good despite all the performance and graphical issues so :yeshrug:

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps

:mjlol: Game's a broken piece of shyt, Pokemon's just the biggest entertainment IP on earth so it's guaranteed to sell millions no matter how bad it is. The Pokemon Battle Royale game on OG Wii ran and looked better than this game :picard:

Actually that person placed their character in the spot where the Pokemon appears at, so no that's not a bug, that's a user made thing :comeon: And yes I know the game is broken