Pokémon Black and White possibly returning????

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: We going back to the Unova region???

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
BW3 would fit in nicely with the whole Past/Future paradox story they have going on now. And there were a ton of Unova nods in the dlc.
But I am NOT spending another dime on Pokemon on the current switch when that shyt is gonna run at -9fps.

Whatever it is it'll be announced on Pokemon day at the end of the month.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The last generation that was actually good :francis:

Don't know wtf happened to gamefreak to where they can't tell a compelling story to save their lives or design legendary that aren't generic af

Black 2/White 2 the goats of the series. Followed by hg/ss and platinum

I'd love a enchanced port along with a new game set in the region

As long as they don't repeat mistakes with the sinnoh remakes

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

Don't know wtf happened to gamefreak to where they can't tell a compelling story to save their lives or design legendary that aren't generic af

yeah Black 2 is in my top 3
you know what's crazy about it is they might seriously just remake Black and White 1 because they want to stay faithful or some shyt :russ: :mjlol:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

While i agree B2/W2 is the pinnacle of the series., I think the Scarlet/Violet cast is the best group of characters this series has done so far (not that it's saying much)

Storytelling i don't think is their problem. I actually like the past/future story they doing right now.

The problem is Gamefreak doesn't know what the hell they doing as soon as the series went full 3d. 3 generations in and they still don't. We can only hope Gen 10 is when they finally get it together or allow the main series to be outsourced.

Capcom is gonna crush the buildings with Monster Hunter 6 while Gen 10 of Pokemon will probably be outdone by a fan game that same year. Gamefreak is holding this series back.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
yeah Black 2 is in my top 3
you know what's crazy about it is they might seriously just remake Black and White 1 because they want to stay faithful or some shyt :russ: :mjlol:
The originals weren't bad either, so i wouldnt trip. As long as new games arent ugly and run like a potato :dead:

Tbh part of what made the sequels so good was how they built off what was established in the first

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
While i agree B2/W2 is the pinnacle of the series., I think the Scarlet/Violet cast is the best group of characters this series has done so far (not that it's saying much)

Storytelling i don't think is their problem. I actually like the past/future story they doing right now.

The problem is Gamefreak doesn't know what the hell they doing as soon as the series went full 3d. 3 generations in and they still don't. We can only hope Gen 10 is when they finally get it together or allow the main series to be outsourced.

Capcom is gonna crush the buildings with Monster Hunter 5 while Gen 10 of Pokemon will probably be outdone by a fan game that same year. Smh
Haven't played scarlet/violet cause of all the talk about performance issues, so I can't speak for them. Sw/sh left me underwhelmed so I aint expect much improvement from the next genes story

Are they worth playing or kinda of mixed bag? :patrice:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Haven't played scarlet/violet cause of all the talk about performance issues, so I can't speak for them. Sw/sh left me underwhelmed so I aint expect much improvement from the next genes story

Are they worth playing or kinda of mixed bag? :patrice:

I agree the performance is horrible. I played Gen 8 and 9 exclusively on my pc with a emulator lol.
Sword/Shield was pretty bland but the dlc kinda made up for it.

Scarlet/Violet is a good game that was launched on a underpowered system. If you never played it and don't have the means of playing it on the pc i would wait for whatever the next switch is and just play it on that so that way u don't have to worry about the performance issues.

It is worth playing if u don't have to constantly worry about the stutters or fps issues and the recent dlc was also pretty good and why i do believe the next games are Unova based. There was tons of Unova references in the dlc. I actually think Blueberry Academy is located in Unova.

Still though Gamefreak is still very inexperienced in 3d games and it shows. You look at pokemon and then u look at xenoblade. Both running on the same hardware and it's a huge difference. Give pokemon to monolith soft lol.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
This was the last series that was actually Good. That Violet shyt looks ass