Point me to some Temp agencies in NYC

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
well coli brehs

Im gonna be out a job next week wednesday:beli:

SO now I need another job for the summer..I aint save up sht:to:

Ive worked one year of retail and 2 years security(really 1 year but you know a nikka gon exxagerate:steviej:)

Been trained in Administrative technology and Data entry(if that matters)

Any temp agencies for a nikka like me

I hate looking for work on my own..A nikka needs the help of an agency:to:

Can any of yall help a breh out

Any of my NYC brehs know of any good temp agencies that have done them goood?

All help will be appreciated

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Have you nikkaz never heard of Google? Dude really asking about this shyt on a sports/hip hop message board :dahell:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Have you nikkaz never heard of Google? Dude really asking about this shyt on a sports/hip hop message board :dahell:

nikka:rudy: fck i look like taking chances with some over saturated useless agencies that would be no good for a nikka like me instead of coming to my coli brethren for some testimonials and direction:troll:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
that's your problem right there...I don't get why so many posters tend to login to the-coli and ask questions that can be found on the internet itself.

you're a fukking dumbass breh. :aicmon:

Exactly, these dudes seem to lack common sense

concise

Veteran
Daps

google will just give you names. You ask on a place like this for details, obviously. It's not that hard to figure out.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
google will just give you names. You ask on a place like this for details, obviously. It's not that hard to figure out.

The-coli, n*gga? Really? :skip:

Not even a message board with topics focusing on jobs/temp agencies? The fukking coli? :heh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:aicmon: what is the problem with that? People have gotten answers here to much more obscure things.

Like what? What real answers have people found on the coli that they couldnt have found in a quarter of the time on a Google search? :pachaha:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Like what? What real answers have people found on the coli that they couldnt have found in a quarter of the time on a Google search? :pachaha:

:mindblown: What don't you understand about the difference between just getting raw information and getting personal perspectives?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:mindblown: What don't you understand about the difference between just getting raw information and getting personal perspectives?

Have you browsed this forum? You really think most coli posters are good sources of information on job/career related subjects? :mjpls:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Have you browsed this forum? You really think most coli posters are good sources of information on job/career related subjects? :mjpls:

mj-laughing.gif