Podcasts - which are your favorites?

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
Bomani Jones "evening Jones" is dope.
I used to like " the black guy who tips" but the more I listen to them, they come off as contrarian and Karen is the most annoying person on earth. In their fb group, anybody that has an opposing opinion is out casted. But, I'll say that they have a ton of content so you'll always have something to entertain yourself .
I also like tax season and combat jack.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
the lazy geeks...they have a few podcasts-------------------tech, comics, movies, star trek
dan carlin...hardcore history and common sense----------history and modern US politics
bodega boys---------------------------------------------------------just a couple of grimy nikkas from the BX
those conspiracy guys--------------------------------------------probably my favorite conspiracy podcast and that is saying alot
radio lab---------------------------------------------------------------if you don't know then just kill yourself
this american life----------------------------------------------------if you don't know then just kill yourself
love + radio-----------------------------------------------------------This American Life but R rated
infinite monkey cage----------------------------------------------- science and comedy
Good Vibrations------------------------------------------------------Music Industry and conspiracy
Illuminati Watcher----------------------------------------------------Music Industry and conspiracy

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Double Toasted's weekly ones
Drink Champs
Combat Jack
Ice-T's
Taxstone