Please Teach Your Children To Share And Let Them See You Sharing

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Because when they grow up and you're old, feeble, :flabbynsick: needing some help, they may not want to share with you because they only saw you act selfishly, for Decades.

Just dont let them see you, share that girl.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because when they grow up and you're old, feeble, :flabbynsick: needing some help, they may not want to share with you because they only saw you act selfishly, for Decades.

Just dont let them see you, share that girl.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
i agree with this post but not everything should be shared though. some stuff should be sacred.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
My kid would have your kid sharing his lunch and money that's for sure :mjpls:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i agree with this post but not everything should be shared though. some stuff should be sacred.
The concept of sharing should be drilled into a child friend. Obviously there are exceptions but there should be WAYYYY more sharing then not. You dont hoard a large fry to yourself because you're hungry, you give that child some of those fries.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The concept of sharing should be drilled into a child friend. Obviously there are exceptions but there should be WAYYYY more sharing then not. You dont hoard a large fry to yourself because you're hungry, you give that child some of those fries.
yes but you should teach him the joy he can get out of sharing and not that he has to share because then you'd run the risk of raising a child who will sell out for approval. sharing should be done for those in need, not to buy affection.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
yes but you should teach him the joy he can get out of sharing and not that he has to share because then you'd run the risk of raising a child who will sell out for approval. sharing should be done for those in need, not to buy affection.
Wow, friend, i can already tell your child is going to have a difficult time with sharing. You sound selfish. Sharing should be done in both. Times of need and just to share because its the right thing to do. Too often friends get things they should probably share but are quick to say *friend, i bought this with my money if you wanted some you should have said something* Wrong. Share something that you will not miss friend, because its the right thing to do. Hoarding is useless and leads to broken friendships. The people we regard as our best friends are often the ones willing to share with their friends, friend.