Please some one help me

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I keep saying when I find him he's fukkn done. I'll find his face on Facebook and ill destroy him one on one. H wants to talk shot and threaten me when I'm drink in my own neighbourhood he's fukkin toast. I'ma beat his ass on camera so bad.

Here's the thing riggt. It was in a house party and i was already drunk before I got there. Then this guy wants to threaten me. Me. Of all people me? Nah brehs. He's done. If I see his face when I wake up tomorrow and I'm sober he's fukkin finished. Ima gt on my boys Facebook and find his ass. I ain't hard to find but you ain't gonna disrespect me in my own hood.

You ticked up big time how I

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
IF you are going to do anything and that is a big if don't put stuff on the internet incriminating yourself breh.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You wont do a goddamn thing :shaq2:

Seriously breh you don't know who al am in my area. People who know me know not to fukk around. You see these guys were from somewhere else in a different place. They don't know my name. Honest my i swear to god when I find his name and what he looks like he's done. I'm not playing no more. You can find me at the boxing gym you can ask my coach fight me one on one. But f not you can fight me on the street and that's something you really don't want. My right hand bare knuckle? You better pray to god you wake up.