Please block @Low End Derrick from my threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Please. Thank you. This guy won't leave me alone and he stays posting pictures of me in threads without my permission which I absolutely cannot stand him for. I have had him blocked for MONTHS and he still following me around with this annoying goofy bullshyt....

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@Low End Derrick is a good dude.

What did you do to provoke him :mjpls:
Nah fukk thqat bytch ass nikka! If I ever see him, I'm beating his skull in with a fukking 2 x 4

@Low End Derrick die slow you fukking stalking ass loser...I'd let you bleed out in the street. I sincerly fukking hate you. Leave my threads alone, I'd put you in a fukking bodybag you fukking little bytch!
:demonic:

Stop posting pictures of me, without my permission. you think you're funny but you actually fixing for a fukking ass whooping.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'd give you the addi and you can pull up and talk shyt to my face @Low End Derrick you fukking p*ssy. I don't do this behind the keyboard bullshyt you gotta problem with me say it to my fukking face, I would knock you the fukk out. You been pissing me off for a real long time now.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@Low End Derrick is a good dude.

What did you do to provoke him :mjpls:

All I do is just remind him of his "previous indiscretions"

LSlwMn6.png

Just letting yall know I am the poster formerly known as @*L*E*G*A*C*Y*

I just decixed to post under my real name as my screenname because I just was tired of hiding behind avatars and texts

:mjpls:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
What the fukk? I didn’t realize that was him :gucci:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Motherfukker...you are REALLY pissing me off!
That's why I been like "you wanna drop the addi and throw hands"? Cause obviously you a mothafukkin p*ssy. I ain't even bother...i took everybody's advice and put your punk ass on ignore...and you still doing this.
@Low End Derrick

Stay the fukk out of my threads you bytch ass nikka. I don't even know why you think you can push me around...especially when I don't even or bullied in real life...you fukking f@ggot. I would fukking put you in the emergency room! And you know what fukk it...I'll beat the shyt out your mom's and dad's for bringing a bytch ass motherfukker like you in the world.
:scust:

Leave me the fukk alone. You fukking loser. You think you funny...you just piss people off.

That's why I hope you die...fukk you.
:pacspit:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Mods...put me on this bytch ass nikkas ignore list...i'm sick of this clown trying to talk shyt cause he jealous...talking shyt on my music...trying to make look like some fukking c00n...he a piece of shyt!

This dude really pissing me off!!!
:scust:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't care if this thread gets locked...I'm sick of this shyt. I'm really not fukking with the bullshyt you on @Low End Derrick
Mods tolds you whats up.
And since you a p*ssy ass bytch that won't fight a nikka...I ain't trying to go back and forth with you online...that's hoe shyt.
And straight up and down, you a whole fukking hoe and a bytch nikka.
:pacspit:

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
All @Low End Derrick did, was expose you.

LSlwMn6.png

@Unknown Poster You were calling the coli "******s" and think shyt was sweet. You stay getting bullied by white boys, why didn't you have that same energy to the racist cacs whom you called friends.

Now you don't wanna owe up to what you did. Be mad at him at you want, yet you don't acknowledge the screenshots. You're pathetic.

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Please. Thank you. This guy won't leave me alone and he stays posting pictures of me in threads without my permission which I absolutely cannot stand him for. I have had him blocked for MONTHS and he still following me around with this annoying goofy bullshyt....
He's a weirdo. Put him on ignore like I did. If he continues to intrude your privacy offline, document and report it

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
What's there to fukking address its a picture of me from 20 years ago from me at a bar that he found in a google search because I record music under my own name.

Yo this dude is really fukking pissing me off trying to create fake narratives about me when I have NEVER even interacted with this lown outside of this forum. This dude has a weird obsession with me and I swear to fukking christ if he does leave me alone and stop deraling my threads I will absolutely stop fukking posting on this site.

I don't evwn know what this dudes issue with me is...he's bwen doing this for over a year. Trying to create fake stories that I scammed this forum and ran to colorado...man...fukk you
@Low End Derrick

You lied on me during a time when I stopped posting on this board wasn't here to defend myself...I am fukking pissed off right now.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@hex
@TEKBEATZ
@Houston911
@CSquare43
@Rarely-Wrong Liggins
@Barnett411
@MMS

I want @Low End Derrick banned. Like he needs to leave me alone. He's been stalking me and deraling my threads for months, posting pictures of mw without my permission from 20 years ago...he's been bothering the fukk out of me.

You either put me on his ignore list...or I'm leaving this site. I meab that....I don't have to take this shyt from some fukking troll in the UK who's been stalking my social media accounts.

He,'s cost me real world money trying to hijack/sabotage my music/my brand and my social media accounts.

Alright...i already stopped posting and promoting my music here cause he's been posting my name and my pictures without my permission trying to create lies...I've been negging him, put him on ignoe, reported him multiple times, this site allows him to destroy my threads and I'm sick of it!
Again!
If you don't do somethjbg about this I will quit posting here cause I am sick of this troll.

He's been raising my blood pressure with this fukking garbage and he thinks it's funny..you see him putting laugh emojis on my posts...I want this a$$hole to leave me the fukk alone!

Ban him...put him on my block list put me on his block list or I'll just stop fukking coming here cause I AM SICK OF THIS shyt!!! 😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬😠😠😠😠

Status
Not open for further replies.