Please anyone know the origins of the red white and blue (ancestors) :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
all the powerful western nations bare red white and blue.

in an old old dvd documentary a lecturer was showing how inside the pyramids they had an X, a man posing with left foot forward (like all american president do) and also the colors of red, white and blue.

i immediately checked the pro-black sources and youtube channel but the history of the origin seems to have been muddled and lost and if you knew i think it was for good reason. the truth is potent.

flags.jpg

:feedme: thanks bro.

Red, white and blue were chosen, and the Great Seal was officially adopted on June 20, 1782. ... “The colors,” Thomson said at the time, “are those used in the flag of the United States of America. White signifies purity and innocence. Red, hardiness & valour, and Blue… signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice.”

+ anyone doing the research it was among the findings revealed to the masons about the inside of the pyramids. so looking into what was in the pyramid could lead a trail. :salute:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
What was the first red white and blue flag?
Pro-French “Patriots” in the Netherlands took the first step regarding an official Dutch national flag when their Batavian Republic legalized the red-white-blue tricolour on Feb. 14, 1796.

:ohhh: interesting because the dutch where the first european nation to go into the "you know what".

so after netherland took the red white and blue all other dominant nations followed, but there is more to the origin than that this was the same time purple was the most expensive color one could wear.

im sure maybe some in TR might have a couple inclinations to what birthed the red,white and blue.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

@ 33min.00sec+

:wow::wow::wow: i was 21/22 years old when i watched the original but this has the same pictures i can remember the shyt just by scrolling the mouse cursor over the pcitures.

it has the answer of the red white and blue, internet is brill. i was thinking conspiracy :russ:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

@ 33min.00sec+

:wow::wow::wow: i was 21/22 years old when i watched the original but this has the same pictures i can remember the shyt just by scrolling the mouse cursor over the pcitures.

it has the answer of the red white and blue, internet is brill. i was thinking conspiracy :russ:

Wow man just wow I love this skin I’m in a this shyt make me even more proud

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Wow man just wow I love this skin I’m in a this shyt make me even more proud

:salute::salute: the effort it took for these brothers to maintain and show the knowledge. the fact that we been so beautiful from day one:wow:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Blue became associated with state power because it was such a rare and expensive dye back in the day, it symbolized wealth,

our use of it is definitely a play on the Union Jack though

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Blue became associated with state power because it was such a rare and expensive dye back in the day, it symbolized wealth,

our use of it is definitely a play on the Union Jack though

:salute:props i heard that about the color purple. the color purple being the most expensive fabric to wear and black people then where called purple people and white people where called red people.

they got in power drunk and flipped shyt lol smh.