Playstation's 'China Hero Project.'

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these China hero project games are just that projects that never release most of the time.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than a release date for Wu Kong, Stellar Blade released and I think first descendant there hasn’t been many and those were announced like almost over 5 years ago. There’s still a shytload that are in limbo.

Bro are you fukking retarded? One game isn't part of China Hero Project and the other two are Korean games. :what::what::what:

Do you even know what China Hero Project is? :stopitslime:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Other than a release date for Wu Kong, Stellar Blade released and I think first descendant there hasn’t been many and those were announced like almost over 5 years ago. There’s still a shytload that are in limbo.

None of those games are part of china hero project, it’s an actual indie initiative Sony set up with developers with resources and funding. Games like ‘F.I.S.T Forged in Shadow Torch’, ‘ANNO: Mutationem’, ‘Hardcore Mecha’, and a bunch more have already come out.

Sony is publishing two more this year, ‘Lost Souls Aside’ (the FF15 looking game), and ‘Convallaria’, a co op shooter