DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
As opposed to what? :mjpls:

It’s Japanese whips or take an Uber :ufdup:

As great as they look, German cars are a bytch to maintain and they are pretty much built to be that way. Lots overly convoluted parts/pieces that need constant upkeep and wear down and run into issues much faster than normal vehicles

Crehs will design panels and layers of the vehicle to where it takes 2-3 hours of labor and parts just to change a seatbelt sensor or some shyt.

I’d own a Camry before any model Benz, BMW, Audi, etc :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s Japanese whips or take an Uber :ufdup:

As great as they look, German cars are a bytch to maintain and they are pretty much built to be that way. Lots overly convoluted parts/pieces that need constant upkeep and wear down and run into issues much faster than normal vehicles

Crehs will design panels and layers of the vehicle to where it takes 2-3 hours of labor and parts just to change a seatbelt sensor or some shyt.

I’d own a Camry before any model Benz, BMW, Audi, etc :hubie:

I like mine :yeshrug:

But i love japanese cars too

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I like mine :yeshrug:

But i love japanese cars too

They do drive and feel nice but I sold cars for a while years ago and that shyt turned me off European whips entirely. I’ve seen too many bad experiences with trade ins and maintenance in the long run:huhldup:

1-Car-Maintentace-Costs-After-75.000-Miles-blue.png

2-Car-Maintenance-Costs-After-150.000-Miles-brown.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They do drive and feel nice but I sold cars for a while years ago and that shyt turned me off European whips entirely. I’ve seen too many bad experiences with trade ins and maintenance in the long run:huhldup:

1-Car-Maintentace-Costs-After-75.000-Miles-blue.png

2-Car-Maintenance-Costs-After-150.000-Miles-brown.png

My second car in life was an older E36 M3, that shyt was a straight up lemon from hell, everything i made went into mainting that car (and putting stupid shyt in it). Worse financial decision of my life but I loved that car :wow:.

Always loved beamers Don’t know why :yeshrug: