PlayStation Portal has been hacked, runs PPSSPP

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ppsspp is what I be doing to cute cats.

wait-what-surprised.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
this will probably open the door for other stuff. I think it runs a version of android

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

:damn:
If this doesn't get my PSN account banned :banderas:

But meh either way I got a switch that can play PSP games already
got a hacked ps vita got a hacked psp that its still kicking.
So if its too crazy I won't be doing it.
Also its just like 6gb of storage and its not as strong

I probably wouldn’t fukk with it since I got all these other devices especially if Sony could ban a whole psn account over this :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I already have a modded Vita :unimpressed:

this shyt made me laugh harder than it was supposed to +rep
Came in to say it probably won't be worth it to anyone who already has a modded Vita. The Vita is obviously a stronger, more capable device than an item that was built for nothing other than the most basic of streaming.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Came in to say it probably won't be worth it to anyone who already has a modded Vita. The Vita is obviously a stronger, more capable device than an item that was built for nothing other than the most basic of streaming.

How are you enjoying your Portal brehbreh?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
People have been using their own device for remote play for years. I can't fathom many people are about to go out and buy a dedicated system solely for remote play when they probably already currently own 2+ devices that will deliver the same experience.

And while I'm sure that this thing will eventually be hacked as it's just android at the core of it. But at that point it will just be another android handheld system and there are TONS of those on the market already with much better designs and storage. Just get a Ayn Odin 2 and download the ps remote play app. It will be the same exact experience lol.

:wow: