PlayStation Now Subs price now are $9.99 Monthly; GTA V, God of War and Uncharted 4 added

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PlayStation Now is the first and only console game subscription service that uses cloud technology to deliver an unprecedented breadth of games through streaming and downloading. Today, I am truly pleased to announce new updates to the service that take our subscription gaming efforts to the next level.

Starting today, PS Now will be offered at a more compelling price that is comparable to other entertainment streaming services on the market. Current customers will see this new pricing reflected in their next billing cycle. The new prices will be:

• US: $9.99 – monthly / $24.99 – quarterly / $59.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
  • CAN: $12.99 – monthly / $34.99 – quarterly / $79.99 – yearly (from $19.99/ $44.99/ $99.99)
  • EU: €9.99 – monthly / €24.99 – quarterly / €59.99 – yearly (from €14.99/ (N/A)/ €99.99)
  • UK: £8.99 – monthly / £22.99 – quarterly / £49.99 – yearly (from £12.99 / (N/A) / £84.99)
  • JP: ¥1,180 – monthly / ¥2,980 – quarterly / ¥6,980 yearly (from ¥2,500 / ¥5,900/ (N/A))
Much better pricing. 10 bucks a month is gamepass pricing with just as much if not more games that can also be streamed.

Edit: new trailer

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Way better pricing but I don’t have a real reason to buy this now that I dug my jailBroken ps3 out of the closet.

and if ps5 has BC it’ll be even less of a reason. I imagine the next step will be to compete with game pass and get more current games on there day one. Only reason for someone like me to cop (and even still I’m not fond of the idea because I’m pro physical copy)

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm thinking about doing this, I just hate that only some games can be downloaded and the rest have to be streamed. shyt slows down my entire network at home and if my girl is working on her computer then forget it. shyt is a slideshow, and I have extremely fast internet on top of that.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The streaming generation of gaming shall be interesting.

What's the point of Stadia again?
:jbhmm:

Google/Stadia's cloud infrastructure is much larger than Sony's will more than likely have much better/more consistent performance when it comes to game streaming. The amount of servers they have around the world dwarfs Sony's. Really only apple, amazon, and Microsoft come close.

People sleep on stadia. Granted they have to prove themselves in the gaming space but with the amount resources google's invested into it, it's set to be a major player for game streaming, and obviously the industry is looking in that direction. Dont think XCloud and PSNow aren't on major notice regarding Google and cloud gaming. No surprise that they drop their PSNow pricing a month before Stadia launches:sas1:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Google/Stadia's cloud infrastructure is much larger than Sony's will more than likely have much better/more consistent performance when it comes to game streaming. The amount of servers they have around the world dwarfs Sony's. Really only apple, amazon, and Microsoft come close.

People sleep on stadia. Granted they have to prove themselves in the gaming space but with the amount resources google's invested into it, it's set to be a major player for game streaming, and obviously the industry is looking in that direction. Dont think XCloud and PSNow aren't on major notice regarding Google and cloud gaming. No surprise that they drop their PSNow pricing a month before Stadia launches:sas1:
I believe that's why they changed their backend infrastructure for PSNow to Azure. Before that it was AWS. Leveraging their past libraries also works in their favor against Google.

Streaming is not for me, but this is a good move for the consumer.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm thinking about doing this, I just hate that only some games can be downloaded and the rest have to be streamed. Shyt slows down my entire network at home and if my girl is working on her computer then forget it. shyt is a slideshow, and I have extremely fast internet on top of that.
shyt lags out bad pretty frequently when streaming games. It’s why I bailed on god of war 2 and the spin offs.