Playstation London Studio's Next Game - Fantasy Online Combat, Set In London (PS5)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Concept art looks cool as fukk.

Annotation-2022-10-27-090231.png

The game in question is this title that's been teased today, which Saunders says is being built specifically for PlayStation 5.

"It is our most ambitious game to-date," Saunders says. "We're going to take all of that innovation DNA and apply that into this online co-op combat game.

"[In our concept art] you're seeing a take on a modern fantasy London. Our overarching theme is about bringing fantastical and magical elements and intersecting that with familiar worlds, and you don't get much more familiar to us than London."

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Looks like the rumors were true for a fantasy hybrid live service game.

It's a unique idea but it's hard to get excited for a new IP without seeing raw gameplay.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
people said sony needs to diversify their library, tired of the sad dad walking sim cinematic games…well, here you go. first of many.

If Sony can get their own version of Splatoon with this i can’t be mad at it. In general F2P stuff doesn’t really hold my attention long, so i would prefer this to be a full priced multiplayer game with an actual story like Outriders with proper expansions.

The concept def peaks my interest though