Playstation Has Two Unannounced GAAS Games Coming 2022 FY

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Per Jimbo. Almost certainly coming day one to PC as well. What do people think they are? Surely Fanctions is one...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I gotta say, its weird how normalized the term, ā€œGAASā€ is now. That shyt used to be a curse wordā€¦ It makes sense to hear people like Jim Ryan using it because heā€™s mostly talking to investors so he has to promise them that the new games they are making are bringing in continual income.

Realistically though, GAAS and Multiplayer are pretty much interchangeable these days. You donā€™t really make dedicated multiplayer games without service elements attached to them anymore. To me, this is really no different than the PS3 era was, where they had Warhawk, Socom, MotorStorm, Twisted Metal, Resistance, Killzone, etc.

People have been saying sony needs to diversify for years, so even though im not a big multiplayer guy i want to see what they bring to the table. As long as most of their games arenā€™t FPS arena/battle royals im game. I want to see more stuff like racers, arena fighters, PVE action games, PS Home, something like a AAA animal crossing, etc.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
helldivers is a thing? :blessed:

Yeah, the sequel was in the GeForce Now leak slated for this year. This one is supposed to be AAA though

FDSr9KrXMA871Ei