Playstation dev fires back at Dusk, are you convinced?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just report the news :manny:

https://www.t3.com/us/news/ps5-dev-ends-playstation-5-fake-4k-rumour-brutally

The article is biased so the majority will love it, from the title to the overall tone. It basically says how fans called bullshyt on dusk. And that now a Sony dev "brutally"ends the rumor :laff:

The "rumor" is the ps5 will struggle with native 4k in certain titles, and none of the big named titles are that (yet) you'll see that from day one via the multiplat difference :francis:

This dev however says his game is currently running 4k/70 unoptimized. I guess that's the end of this story, brutal ending indeed.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
... well, there is just something that stood out. In the tweet he never uses the term native :jbhmm:
And how graphically intensive is this game? So I peeped. Check out the close up of any enemy (happens at 45-50 seconds in)

Let me put it this way, Craig looks super next gen in comparison. Does this reach by an actual Sony developer make you more confident, less confident or gender neutral?

Once them multiplats review is when the majority will wake up. As of today it's not looking good if Quantum error is the barometer (Tru Story)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
My god, dude, would you shut the fukk up already
No

We have yet to see an actual game running on the XSX.
So

Do you honestly think it matters? What year is the ps5 gonna launch, are you worried since they haven't announced a release date yet? Same logic applies pal :stopitslime: