PlayStation China Hero Project - Seven new PS4 games announced. Videos/Pics (PS4 Stays Winning!)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PlayStation China held a press conference in Beijing today to announce seven new games.
It's part of the China Hero Project which is an initiative to fund and publish Chinese developed games for PS4 in China and Globally.

It was confirmed that Immortal Legacy and Hardcore Mecha are planned for a 2019 release. Project Boundary will get a beta soon. Lost Soul Aside will get new info later in the year.

The new games announced were-

Evotinction, a third-person “hack and stealth” game

RAN: Lost Islands, a cold-weapon survival

Convallaria, a online game containing player-versus-enemy and player-versus-player elements

AI-LIMIT, an action RPG

F.I.S.T. (working title), a dieselpunk metroidvania game
Dieselpunk metroidvania F.I.S.T. announced for PS4 - Gematsu

PS-China-Hero-Project-Spring-Showcase_03-07-19_FIST.jpg

In Nightmare, a horror adventure game
Horror adventure game In Nightmare announced for PS4 - Gematsu

PS-China-Hero-Project-Spring-Showcase_03-07-19_In-Nightmare.jpg

ANNO Mutantionem a cyberpunk action RPG
ANNO: Mutantionem joins PlayStation China Hero Project lineup - Gematsu

PS-China-Hero-Project-Spring-Showcase_03-07-19_ANNO-Mutationem.jpg

PS4 staying :win:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
ANNO Mutantionem was wondering what happened to that. I would say they should change the SCP stuff.. but China don't curr about that copyright shyt:skip:

Some interesting games. Man when China finally starts really pushing ahead on gaming :whew:

Shiiit if they get into VR....

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ANNO Mutantionem was wondering what happened to that. I would say they should change the SCP stuff.. but China don't curr about that copyright shyt:skip:

Some interesting games. Man when China finally starts really pushing ahead on gaming :whew:

Shiiit if they get into VR....

Seems like Chinese games are coming leaps and bounds graphically which is great.