Playstation Are Feeding Us! (Horizon: Forbidden West Coming to PS Extra/Premium)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
My extra tier expires March 1st. Might have to upgrade to premium (for literally like a dollar for the remainder). Just to attempt to plat HFW. I’ll have to see it to believe it though. Why put RE7 ps5 version and not put REVillage (even if it’s just the ps4 version)? It’s already in the PS collection (which is still there until May).

EDIT: People saying he’s been hits no misses so it’s most likely real. It’s coming to Extra tier to, not just premium. The way he shows it sometimes makes it look like it’s just for premium, or just for extra, or essential.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gamepass is the better service, but PS+ Extra and Premium make more sense business-wise if you crunch the numbers.
A subscription service is based on content. Nothing else matters. Disney plus and Netflix are successful because their content is fantastic.

You can’t possibly tell me the content on Gamepass is better than what’s on PS Plus.
Might as well as say Xbox has a better gaming content than PlayStation

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s sustainable when the game has been out for a year, you’ve made almost 90% of the profit you’re ever gonna make then put it on subscription to attract those who were not interested then but now and will lead to more money. Business 101 meach :mjgrin:
Be excited about old ass forgotten games that you already paid for coming to a subscription service brehs :mjlol: