Playing MLB 21 on the Series X and Sport games suck

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What a major disappointment sports games are now. I remember the release of a next gen system meant a huge jump in graphics and gameplay but not anymore.

shyt is mad disappointing.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What a major disappointment sports games are now. I remember the release of a next gen system meant a huge jump in graphics and gameplay but not anymore.

shyt is mad disappointing.
HeftyPleasedAsianlion-small.gif

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Was about to ask if you were a tester and you confirmed. Sony San Diego plateaued with the title a while ago (it hasn't been worth playing for years), but they've probably been stretched thin with having to develop for XSX.

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I’m playing it on Xbox x. It looks the same, but mlb the show graphics always was dope.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
You made a whole thread just to say that you are a "tester"

Pretty much everyone that wanted to do it was selected.....it's not that big of a deal

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You made a whole thread just to say that you are a "tester"

Pretty much everyone that wanted to do it was selected.....it's not that big of a deal

Who doesn't know that. Reread my thread and my responses. Why would you think I would make a thread just to show I am tester. Our Sony guys been testing on PS4 for years. It's not that deep.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Who doesn't know that. Reread my thread and my responses. Why would you think I would make a thread just to show I am tester. Our Sony guys been testing on PS4 for years. It's not that deep.

At least you were able to play.

I tried the first day and kept disconnecting. That was enough for me. I opened some of the free packs for fun and called it a day.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
At least you were able to play.

I tried the first day and kept disconnecting. That was enough for me. I opened some of the free packs for fun and called it a day.

I am just disappointed because this really been the best sports game last gen and I really was expecting a jump but this shyt is the same fam seriously the fukkin same