Playa prices for weights!

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If y'all looking for weights, Olympic bars, curl bars, benches etc etc

Hit up Facebook Marketplace. My boy told me about it today and it looks like it's flooded with equipment from mom and pop gyms that didn't survive the Rona.

Just copped an Olympic bar bench press and (4) 45lb plates for $350

:banderas:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
That ain't bad at all! I sold a set of adjustable dumbbells 70lbs total for $210 to down chic on Craigslist a week before they announced gyms were reopening :blessed: had to get rid of em before that happened.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I remember when free weights were .40-.55 cents per lb. :francis:

Current prices people are charging and many times getting :picard:

People using their $1200 dollar stimulus to buy what was normally 2-300 bucks :mjcry:

I remember I bought a Powerblocks 95lb set, with stand and bowflex bench for 400 dollars way back. Weights were what I mentioned. My garage was glorious before I sold it all.
-
Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System 75 lb Set | Ironmaster this is $699 New

Someone is selling them used as second owner for $1125 :stopitslime:

Wait till Mid Sept

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Thank Allah just got 300lbs from the store regular price. Bout to put this fukked up rotator cuff to work :mjlit:

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
I remember when free weights were .40-.55 cents per lb. :francis:

Current prices people are charging and many times getting :picard:

People using their $1200 dollar stimulus to buy what was normally 2-300 bucks :mjcry:

I remember I bought a Powerblocks 95lb set, with stand and bowflex bench for 400 dollars way back. Weights were what I mentioned. My garage was glorious before I sold it all.
-
Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System 75 lb Set | Ironmaster this is $699 New

Someone is selling them used as second owner for $1125 :stopitslime:

Wait till Mid Sept

going for $2 lb now.

guy posted a full 300lb pound set and in 21 minutes was already sold. Everyone is going crazy for weights.
Couple of weeks ago bicycles were sold out everywhere, wonder if it’s still that way.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
going for $2 lb now.

guy posted a full 300lb pound set and in 21 minutes was already sold. Everyone is going crazy for weights.
Couple of weeks ago bicycles were sold out everywhere, wonder if it’s still that way.
It' crazy. I can wait, I still have a gym membership. I just need a few things for when I get stuck. I work from home and if I was not leaving my crib at some point I would go crazy. My friend went to a junkyard/scrapyard today and found a ton of weights. He needs to clean them up but there was nice mix of plates, standard/olympic. Bikes are still selling, but now school and winter is upon us, that will slow down slightly, but Christmas may make people buy heavy again.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
It' crazy. I can wait, I still have a gym membership. I just need a few things for when I get stuck. I work from home and if I was not leaving my crib at some point I would go crazy. My friend went to a junkyard/scrapyard today and found a ton of weights. He needs to clean them up but there was nice mix of plates, standard/olympic. Bikes are still selling, but now school and winter is upon us, that will slow down slightly, but Christmas may make people buy heavy again.

What city you in? Houston has had weights last few days. Also Dallas got some.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
What city you in? Houston has had weights last few days. Also Dallas got some.
In South Florida, people trying to get a rent payment off of people at the moment. I used to set alerts for craigslist posts back in the day when I was scavenging heavy for equipment. I have been looking out for some friends here and there, but I tell them save their money.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
In South Florida, people trying to get a rent payment off of people at the moment. I used to set alerts for craigslist posts back in the day when I was scavenging heavy for equipment. I have been looking out for some friends here and there, but I tell them save their money.

Just keep checking dikks. They got weights but they're shipping them to stores slowly. So it might eventually make it out there.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Just keep checking dikks. They got weights but they're shipping them to stores slowly. So it might eventually make it out there.
Wouldn't be proper coli reply without the :dame:

I went to DSG on the weekend, shyt look like a bando in the fitness section. I think resellers are hitting it like a Jordan release.:mjlit:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Wouldn't be proper coli reply without the :dame:

I went to DSG on the weekend, shyt look like a bando in the fitness section. I think resellers are hitting it like a Jordan release.:mjlit:
Lmao. They are for real. Just gotta keep checking. Usually stores get like 20 sets and they sell out in a day and half.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I’ll tell y’all a trick. Just find your local dikk sporting goods truck days and call in every truck day. You will get some soon enough.

Mofongo

Pro
Daps
Struck gold.
345 pounds with an Olympic barbell for $325 in Facebook marketplace.