Platinum wants to take another swing at Scalebound

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a studio beg someone to make a game. :feedme:
People don’t want to admit it cause they are an industry darling but they haven’t had anything but missteps and canceled projects for like 10 years now.

Only success they’ve had was being an assistant/support dev to some other devs with successful IP.

Bayo 3 is their last chance and that’s not looking so good right now.:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People don’t want to admit it cause they are an industry darling but they haven’t had anything but missteps and canceled projects for like 10 years now.

Only success they’ve had was being an assistant/support dev to some other devs with successful IP.

Bayo 3 is their last chance and that’s not looking so good right now.:francis:

No arguments from me. I think platinum is highly overrated outside of Nier and thats only because Yoko Taro and Keiichi Okabe.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
No arguments from me. I think platinum is highly overrated outside of Nier and thats only because Yoko Taro and Keiichi Okabe.
so vanquish wasnt dope :stopitslime:

and neither was MGR:stopitslime:

:flabbynsick: they do need another hit asap tho but i liked the transformers game :leon: the korra game was decent for the price :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
so vanquish wasnt dope :stopitslime:

and neither was MGR:stopitslime:

:flabbynsick: they do need another hit asap tho but i liked the transformers game :leon: the korra game was decent for the price :manny:

I don’t think they are gonna survive the year. Babylons Fall is gonna flop, hard.

Then they got Sol Cresta and Bayonetta to save them depending on if the latter is good

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd love to see platinum under MS.

Mostly because of the creative freedom and resources they'd have

They seem like a team that doesn't work well under pressure or time restrictions