Plat Thread incoming: Serena Williams & Her Husband Petition for Interracial Couple Emoji's

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Tinder launches petition for interracial couple emojis | Daily Mail Online

Reddit co-founder and husband of worldwide tennis superstar Serena Williams, Alexis Ohanian has teamed up with dating app Tinder to petition for interracial emojis. According to The Independent, Ohanian stated, "We want our kids to have emojis that look like their parents. Emoji are the universal language of the internet and should reflect the modern world where interracial relationships are normal." Ohanian and Williams welcomed a baby girl into the world last year.

Ohanian and Williams started a petition to appeal to Unicode to include interracial couples in the emoji gallery. Unicode is a governing association for emojis that keeps the expressive cartoons consistent throughout the world and across different platforms. Over 7,000 people have already signed the petition.

The petition states, "While emojis for people of color and emojis for same-sex couples both became a reality in 2015, one group of people is still excluded from emoji representation: interracial couples. Isn’t it time all love was represented?

"Traded in a gold for the platinum Rolex's
Now a brehs wrist match the status my threads is" :wow::wow::wow:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
god i hate this horse-faced bytch. "hey you wanna petition to stop women being raped, you wanna petition to end world hunger, you wanna petition to get water to poor countries in africa? nah, let's get some interracial emojis, that's what the whole earth needs."

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:Come one come all, I got it all brehs.

Drinks
giphy.gif

Food
anigif_original-23599-1423694368-11.gif

Vegan options
ZM-gif1.gif

Popcorn
giphy.gif

Accepts : coli cash, Coli credit, bitcoin and other forms of crypto currency

Last edited: