Plans For The Day

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
putting new tires on my car its already at the store. its gonna cost me $520 :to: and literally 5 minutes ago the guy calls me and says my front left tire has a stripped lug nut most likely from whoever took the tire off before and there is a chance of it snapping costing me an extra $60 to fix....am i getting got here?

other than that enjoying the hot nice summer day with some errands

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
putting new tires on my car its already at the store. its gonna cost me $520 :to: and literally 5 minutes ago the guy calls me and says my front left tire has a stripped lug nut most likely from whoever took the tire off before and there is a chance of it snapping costing me an extra $60 to fix....am i getting got here?

other than that enjoying the hot nice summer day with some errands

:noah: car troubles are the most annoying un expected, annoying shyt man. i feel you.

im rockin a bus pass now :sadbron: caught a dui in november

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
My friend always has a big bash at his house the weeked before or after 4th of July which this year it happens to be today. I've been looking forward to it all summer it's finally here:ahh: just a couple of hours away:stylin:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah it's cool me and my friends are getting older so you never see everyone at the same time you'll see people here and there but on these days everyone is back together.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well I have to work today but I don't go in until 4pm. Right now I'm sitting here waiting on the A/C dude to get here to give me an estimate on a new unit. From what I have seen, the unit we got is older than me. Then our neighbor cut down her tree so we don't have shade from that anymore. Right now, I want the most efficient unit we can get. But that means it's the most expensive unit they have. But the only reason I'm picking them is because they have a 0 down, 0 interest for 60 month deal going on and I can handle that.