Pkaying Hardcore modes on COD is the way to go

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
shyt is 10x as fun as regular game modes. used to play regular tdm exclusively but i tried playing hardcore domination/kill confirmed and its some of the most fun ive had playing cod period.

no more emptying a clip on one enemy that doesnt die then dying after getting shot twice. :blessed:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Although I thought MW3 was weak, BO 1 was wack and BO2 made me close to giving up the franchise...

My experiences with my dudes on MW1 & MW2 with Hardcore Search and Destroy was GOAT.

Hardcore Search and Destroy - the best FPS gangrene ever.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Never understood the allure of hardcore modes outside of SOD. More incentives to camp, cheapest tactics possible are used, and dying due to your enemy being a second ahead thanks to lag compensation is magnified.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
wack. assault rifles are essentially snipers. 1 or 2 shots and you are dead.... and it doesn't have to be in the head or chest area either.
hardcore mode rewards he who starts shooting first.. not the one who is most aware of their situation (clip.. health.. etc) and the most accurate with shot placement. hardcore mode and target finder are training wheels for fps. only thing good about hc is friendly fire......

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
all excuses that bad players flaunt to justify :flabbynsick: - ness :mjpls:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I still can't believe these nikkas dropped HCCTF for HCDOM. That was the best mode on blops2. Regular CTF just isn't the same.