Pizza AGAIN!? *SLAP*

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

Anyone remember this PSA growing up? I remember watching it in between reruns of The Simpsons thinking "Geez, what's wrong with Pizza?" But now that I'm all grown up I get steamed thinking about some chick doding around all day while I'm at work only to come home to some sh!t that I ate back while I was b!tchless. Listening to this chick try to make up excuses that don't make sense... "I thought you'd be home two hours ago?" Then why the fvck havent you been keeping it warm? Ugh.

I'm not down with putting hands on women, but really, so many of them are absolutely worthless moneypits. I can feel his frustration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
Your chick would lay hands on your docile ass...
she'll be on that dingy ass couch of yours that
smells like a bums back pocket,watching love&hiphop
and telling you to hurry up with that damn chicken.
a0yqua.jpg

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Dude came in the house like :ufdup: And the way that slap sounded, it seemed like he connected well:pachaha: Seriously though, I hope a man wouldn't get that pissed just because she cooked pizza one too many times. Buy her a cookbook

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Dude came in the house like :ufdup: And the way that slap sounded, it seemed like he connected well:pachaha: Seriously though, I hope a man wouldn't get that pissed just because she cooked pizza one too many times. Buy her a cookbook
She didn't cook the pizza, she spent HIS money on delivery.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Why would she buy pizza and not just make something herself? Pizza ain't healthy brehs :noah:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSe40tX-oTA&feature=player_detailpage#t=17s]Anti-spousal Abuse Ad from 1990s (kid on stairs) - YouTube[/ame]

reminds me of:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk&feature=player_detailpage#t=10s]The Sneezing Baby Panda - YouTube[/ame]

:laff:

Why would she buy pizza and not just make something herself? Pizza ain't healthy brehs :noah:

:usure:

House GOP Classifies Pizza As A Vegetable To ‘Prevent Overly Burdensome’ School Lunch Regulations:
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2011/11/15/369252/gop-pizza-vegetable-school-lunch/?mobile=nc

:pachaha:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anti-spousal Abuse Ad from 1990s (kid on stairs) - YouTube

Anyone remember this PSA growing up? I remember watching it in between reruns of The Simpsons thinking "Geez, what's wrong with Pizza?" But now that I'm all grown up I get steamed thinking about some chick doding around all day while I'm at work only to come home to some sh!t that I ate back while I was b!tchless. Listening to this chick try to make up excuses that don't make sense... "I thought you'd be home two hours ago?" Then why the fvck havent you been keeping it warm? Ugh.

I'm not down with putting hands on women, but really, so many of them are absolutely worthless moneypits. I can feel his frustration.

:russ: You totally went the way I thought you weren't. I thought you were going to say how powerful it was not you saying fukk that kid how she gone order pizza.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
OP got slapped up on his own porch by a CAC for speaking positively of Obama... True story

Don't ever let the hoegerian forget he's a lame

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Damn, every time I see this clip you think Steve is going to let it slide, but he never does. Those kids are grimey as hell, head down, still coloring, while everyone else is freaking out.

How about the Boardroom one:

Paul Allen just couldn't stand seeing Karen looking all smug.

Her face went from: :smugfavre: to :merchant: in a split second.

Last edited by a moderator: