Piper vs Goldust at xii is the most underrated Wrestlemania match ever

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
dunno breh, that was a helluva match, definitely overlooked cause of the main event.

i always felt taker vs orton at 21 and as well as savage vs warrior (possible warrior best match ever) at wrestlemania 7 were two overlooked mania gems.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
im going to have to say Roddy Piper vs Adrian Adoniss is underated from Wrestlemania 3, it gets overlooked due to savage/steamboat and andre/hogan but its was a hell of a match, as is Bret vs Piper at Wrestlemania 8,all the shine goes to flair vs savage, when that was a classic too:ohlawd:
Savage vs Crush is underated as fukk:whew: from wrestlemania X,to this day i still feel it was the best match on that card,people dont give it credit because its Crush, but that shyt was action packed bell to bell

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
dunno breh, that was a helluva match, definitely overlooked cause of the main event.

i always felt taker vs orton at 21 and as well as savage vs warrior (possible warrior best match ever) at wrestlemania 7 were two overlooked mania gems.
That taker orton was one of undertakers best ever at mania and that says A LOT. When cowboy bob showed up and hit him with the cast :banderas: I thought for sure he was gonna win...it was one of the last times when you thought he'd lose because of the legend killer gimmick and it actually was one of the first REAL focuses on the streak

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
That taker orton was one of undertakers best ever at mania and that says A LOT. When cowboy bob showed up and hit him with the cast :banderas: I thought for sure he was gonna win...it was one of the last times when you thought he'd lose because of the legend killer gimmick and it actually was one of the first REAL focuses on the streak
Orton RKOing Stacy Kiebler to turn heel just to beat taker was one of his most :gladbron: moments

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Shyt was wild, and it is an underrated moment at any Wrestlemania. This kind of stunt-filled, over the top matches should be done again, on some WM, as an interesting special attraction, instead of bringing some washed up artist to perform.

Goldust should have been bigger, but for one circumstance or another, he always lose steam after a while.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I actually thought about making this thread the other day:ohhh:

very underrated but that was because of that GOAT main event:ohhh:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Didn't they use OJ footage during the chase of this match

Goldust pretty much got buried in that Match.

Yoko, Goldust, HHH were buried at that Mania

Even Nash (leaving the company) was made to look stronger than the Undertaker.

Last edited:

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Funny as I watched WM12 the other day on the random and was the first time I'd seen this match. Aside from the car chase it was real as fukk! There was one punch Piper hit that looked so real it had to have rocked Goldie. Do i need to watch some more of Pipers stuff? Recommend me some stiff matches brehs.