Pimp decisions

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

And then you sit that Sony stan down and you tell him if he hasn't rocked with Xbox then gamepass will be a better option than anything because you now have about fity-leven exclusives you ain't never play before and they'll be next gen upgraded, all free of charge just for saying hello.

Or you can play demons souls :patrice:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree breh this nikka finding new and inventive ways to stan each and every day is pretty entertaining :pachaha:

Enjoy, I suppose.

Some of us been subject to this for almost 15 years, though.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
3:40AM ladies and gentlemen
Says the guy who cried about it at 7:59am :mjlol:

I just finished running a marathon in china when I made this thread, I'm sorry I can't always post at the exact time your emotions would prefer. I also don't understand why you would get so angry that you would pressure posters into not posting here at certain times. What did the coli do to you? You ladies need to get your shyt together because right now y'all nikkaz be el FURIOSO!!!

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Says the guy who cried about it at 7:59am :mjlol:

I just finished running a marathon in china when I made this thread, I'm sorry I can't always post at the exact time your emotions would prefer. I also don't understand why you would get so angry that you would pressure posters into not posting here at certain times. What did the coli do to you? You ladies need to get your shyt together because right now y'all nikkaz be el FURIOSO!!!
Go to sleep

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's 6:37am in china, I just got up an hour ago. Why you asking grown men to go to bed for tho, I don't swivel that way "kamikaze" :whoa:
8am est is pretty normal to be awake breh breh.
You wide awake at 5am “in China”. Do you even brush your teeth before telling us how great Microsoft is breh?