Pill Cosby's "Victims" on New York Magazine Cover

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1358352335891109478.jpg

‘I’m No Longer Afraid’: 35 Women Tell Their Stories About Being Assaulted by Bill Cosby, and the Culture That Wouldn’t Listen

ByNoreen MaloneandAmanda Demme
More has changed in the past few years for women who allege rape than in all the decades since the women’s movement began. Consider the evidence of October 2014, when an audience member at a Hannibal Buress show in Philadelphia uploadeda clipof the comedian talking about Bill Cosby: “He gets on TV, ‘Pull your pants up, black people … I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom.’ Yeah, but you rape women, Bill Cosby, so turn the crazy down a couple notches … I guess I want to just at least make it weird for you to watchCosby Show reruns. Dude’s image, for the most part, it’s fukking public Teflon image. I’ve done this bit onstage and people think I’m making it up … That shyt is upsetting.” The bit went viral swiftly, with irreversible, calamitous consequences for Cosby’s reputation.
Perhaps the most shocking thing wasn’t that Buress had called Cosby a rapist; it was that the world had actually heard him. A decade earlier, 14 women had accused Cosby of rape. In 2005, a former basketball star named Andrea Constand, who met Cosby when she was working in the athletic department at Temple University, where he served on the board of trustees, alleged to authorities that he had drugged her to a state of semi-consciousness and then groped and digitally penetrated her. After her allegations were made public, a California lawyer named Tamara Green appearedon theToday showand said that, 30 years earlier, Cosby had drugged and assaulted her as well. Eventually, 12 Jane Does signed up to tell their own stories of being assaulted by Cosby in support of Constand’s case. Several of them eventually made their names public. But they were met, mostly, with skepticism, threats, and attacks on their character.
[COLOR=#555555 !important][/COLOR]

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
This whole story of full of complete shyt. Cosby raped 35 women? What type of bullshyt is this? I can understand 5 at the most (I am not saying that it is right), but 35? No, this is complete bullshyt. MOST of them willingly had sex with Cosby for money and thinking that they would get fame. How you can sit there lie and say that someone raped you is beyond my understanding. Cosby should be punished for the women that he did rape, but 35 women? Get out :camby:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
One of them says in 1978 and 1980.....How the hell does a man that you are not related to or close to have the ability to rape you twice? A lot of those women were having consensual sex with him, and going back to him. He was also a sugar daddy to most of them.