Pics from comic con SDCC2013

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I'd Love to.
I've never been to 1 but always Felt that they were :blessed:Gawd Status.
It Hurts Me Soul every Summer.:to:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
this has invaded my city and my neighborhood, I haven't stepped foot down there all day, but over the weekend, it will be a freak show of sorts, lots of after parties and club events, zombies walking around, everyone in costume, it's not really my thing but it's a big revenue event for the city.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
this has invaded my city and my neighborhood, I haven't stepped foot down there all day, but over the weekend, it will be a freak show of sorts, lots of after parties and club events, zombies walking around, everyone in costume, it's not really my thing but it's a big revenue event for the city.

i love that shyt :russ:

i aint the dressing up type since its mainly a business/vacation for me. but i be dying seeing random comic book characters walking down the street in broad daylight :pachaha:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
i love that shyt :russ:

i aint the dressing up type since its mainly a business/vacation for me. but i be dying seeing random comic book characters walking down the street in broad daylight :pachaha:

Where and when is it?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:ohhh: Breh how much does it cost to go? I def want to look into it next year. I seen some of those comic con bishes and :ohlawd:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
passes for the whole weekend were like a bill i think, each day was like 25 except sunday whcih was 42 i think. shyts are sold out now.

San DIego, Right now til sunday.

You should have made this thread last week...or at least the beginning of this week. I might have went. :childplease:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I got tix for friday, going be my 1st time, had to cancel my tix a couple years, because i was going to be out of the country.

If anybody plans on going, you are going to want to try to get tix in like 2 months, they always sell them early, and they always sell out and the site always crashes

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
You should have made this thread last week...or at least the beginning of this week. I might have went. :childplease:

:lolbron:

i typically dont make threads, i was gonna just make a thread wit all the broad pics i'm gonna take. but at the last minute i figured i'd see if any coli brehs were hitting it up :manny:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
lots of ass, flat, phat, average. there were some bad nerdy jawns :noah:. took like 400 pics, of all the types of asses :russ:. titties were out also. bumped into a few 'actor' type people. was bout to chop it up with the writer of underworld(big black dude that was the werewolf). few pics, will update with more when i get back home. not all pics w ill contain bangin asses, i thought the flat ass, and average asses were funny :manny:

:snoop: way too many dudes dressed as chicks. shyt was real lame

DSC_6325_zps71f2326d.jpg

DSC_6274_zps45d273b7.jpg

DSC_6246_zps717c26c1.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

People are so serious about nerdy shyt at times