phone customer service unappreciation thread

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
so I called up the cable company because the On Demand and HBO MAX on demand wasn't working, plus I wanted to give them my new card information and I absolutely couldn't get a live representative, it was nothing but robot prompts

I got the issues resolved tho, if you ever need customers service on anything tell them you're about to cancel and a real person will pick up the phone faster than The Flash

when I got in a minor car accident a year ago my car insurance wouldn't let me talk to an agent until I said I was interested in HOUSE insurance...make it make sense

if you have a problem talking to someone live at your doctors office tell them you want to reschedule and they will pick right up, and then you can tell them what you're really calling about

as far as smart phones, tablets or computer good luck because speaking to a live person is almost impossible
:francis:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
shiiiid... chat ...

fukk a phone call

ion trust them red dots named steven carr... knowing their names are roja selvamani on calls...

I can update card info...on the app/website...i can tell em stuff that's not working n other shyt...

goes for cable insurance etc