phone brehs: Should I just get a Galaxy S8?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a big phone tech junkie.

Right now, I have a Galaxy J7. $200 when I bought it 2 yrs ago. It's been a really good phone, good camera, still pretty fast overall.

Only reason I need a new phone is because the charge port is kind of stripped and doesnt hold the cable in very tight while charging.

I could get the updated J7 and prob be happy, but I'm thinking of just getting an S8 to see if I'm missing out on anything.

Not getting an S9 because $900-1000 for a phone is just dumb for my purposes/use. Not knocking anyone else.

What say you?

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I have a S8 and my girlfriend just got a S9 after jumping from the S5. Unless you're really into details, they're basically the same phone. I told her to wait for the S10, but her phone couldn't take it anymore.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I have a S8 and my girlfriend just got a S9 after jumping from the S5. Unless you're really into details, they're basically the same phone. I told her to wait for the S10, but her phone couldn't take it anymore.
Them some big ass fukkin details

To answer the OP, yea get it. It’s a good phone. There will be some deals on the S9 soon enough tho

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Right now, I have a Galaxy J7. $200 when I bought it 2 yrs ago. It's been a really good phone, good camera, still pretty fast overall.

Only reason I need a new phone is because the charge port is kind of stripped and doesnt hold the cable in very tight while charging.

I could get the updated J7 and prob be happy, but I'm thinking of just getting an S8 to see if I'm missing out on anything.

Not getting an S9 because $900-1000 for a phone is just dumb for my purposes/use. Not knocking anyone else.

What say you?
Just wait for the s10 man. We almost at the finish line. Got an s7 and i cant wait for this shyt to drop :noah:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

What say you?
One Plus? Pocophone f1? There might be better options.