Phil Spencer was the most awarded gaming CEO in 2022

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This man actually received more awards than the CEOs of Sony and Nintendo. The two CEOs who actually delivered top of the line games, sales and awards for their companies and owners of their console to enjoy. The man who did nothing at all for Xbox where it was bottom in sales, gaming awards and number of games ended up getting the most awards.

I’m actually confused here. I was under the impression that a gaming CEO needs to actually deliver in terms of results :what:

This man has done no such thing. Since he took over the Xbox close to ten years ago, there has been no improvement in the console. The 360 actually sold more than the Xbox one and so far the Series X is just terrible after two years.

The fukk? I don’t really give a fukk about his “awards” but surely this shyt is just weird :gucci:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

This man actually received more awards than the CEOs of Sony and Nintendo. The two CEOs who actually delivered top of the line games, sales and awards for their companies and owners of their console to enjoy. The man who did nothing at all for Xbox where it was bottom in sales, gaming awards and number of games ended up getting the most awards.

I’m actually confused here. I was under the impression that a gaming CEO needs to actually deliver in terms of results :what:

This man has done no such thing. Since he took over the Xbox close to ten years ago, there has been no improvement in the console. The 360 actually sold more than the Xbox one and so far the Series X is just terrible after two years.

The fukk? I don’t really give a fukk about his “awards” but surely this shyt is just weird :gucci:

I think they gave it to him because he’s the only reason Xbox exists